How to apply for admission at JIAR ?
- Candidates seeking admission against NRI/Management quota at Jammu Institute of Ayurveda and Research (JIAR) must apply on prescribed application form of the college.
- The application-cum-prospectus can be available at college counter.
- The Application form dully filled along with attested copies of certificates and full address, should be submitted before due date and time.
- The application form received after the due date & time, on account of any reason including postal delay will not be considered.
- All particulars in the application form must be written carefully & legibly by the applicant in his/her own handwriting.
- The application form should be accompanied with the Photostat & attested copies of the certificates indicated in the application form.
- In case any candidate is found to have furnished false information or found to have given/withheld or concealed information in his/her application form, he/she shall be debarred from the admission during the course.
- The candidates are required to bring their original documents before the interview in the college for verification.
- The decision of selection committee will be final. No claim can be made.